Friday 29 January 2016

LUSH Haul - January sale


I have been loving Lush products in the past few years. They sell fresh, bio and sometimes safe synthetic bath, skincare, beauty products. Also they are doing it without harming the animals and nature. I loooove when I step into the shop and the fresh, fruity 'Lush' scent hits me. But sometimes the products can be a bit pricey for some, and that's why we love sales. In my country there's a January sale with all of the Christmas products, gift boxes. Every year at Christmas I get a gift card to Lush from my husband, and then spend it in January at 50%.

In my YouTube video I open and review 4 gift boxes I have bought one by one, if you are interested visit my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC27LjS5KCZCWqOdvs2VC3qw

The bath bombs you just have to throw in the water when you are sitting in, couse it's really nice to watch them spread the bubbles and colors. The bubble bars you should crumb under the flowing water in the beginning, and the Magic Wand or other sticks you just have to stick under the flowing water for a few seconds.
Don't worry about buying Christmas products in January, they usually don't 'smell like Christmas', they are useable all year round. The Christmas products can be bought individually too - if they are not sold out yet. I recommend all of these products with all my heart, even for kids and toddlers - cause we take bath together all the time. :)



The gift boxes I bought this January:

Merry Christmas gift box:
Peeping Santa bubble bar
Golden Wonder bath bomb
Lord Of Misrule bath bomb
Dashing Santa bath bomb
Cinders bath bomb


Sweet Christmas gift box (vegan):
Snow Fairy Shower Gel
The Comforter Shower Cream
Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb
Magic Wand bubble bar
Yog Nog bath bomb
Tooth Fairy strawberry toothpowder
Rose Jam bubbleroon bubble bar



The Human Cannonball gift box: (full of confetti)
Intergalactic bath bomb
Fizzbanger bath bomb
Shoot for the stars bath bomb
Father Chrsitmas bath bomb
Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb



Sleeps 'til Christmas gift box (vegan):
Five Gold Rings bubble bar
Intergalactic bath bomb
Frozen bath bomb
Snow Angel luxury bath bomb
Father Christmas bath bomb
Peeping Santa bubble bar






For the reviews watch my video.



No comments:

Post a Comment