Sunday 20 March 2016

Review of the Elizabeth Arden Palette



In a quite recent makeup video I used the Elizabeth Arden palette.

I got it as a present from the airport duty free and it was a part of a 4 piece set. It contained a lipgloss, two lipsticks and the palette. The lipsticks are really nice, sheer and hydrating, one is nude and the other one is a dark red. The lipgloss is ok, it is light pink and nice to put on top of pink lipsticks.


The packaging of the palette is really pretty and compact, it has a mirror so it's great for traveling. It has 6 colors, mattes and shimmers combined. It's good that it has a matte light color for highlight in the inner corner or on the brow bone, or just all over the lid. The palette contains a blush which is not very pigmented but the color is nice, in my video I used it as a transition shade.



So all in all the palette is really nice, the colors are nice too, it's moderately pigmented, but the price is really high and I wouldn't had bought it myself.

If you want to see my makeup video, then click here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zX2sW8N8bI

No comments:

Post a Comment