Wednesday 27 January 2016

Winter everyday makeup - Max Factor Lipfinity



I wear this makeup when I want to make a little effort but I don't have time for the full vavawoom face. And of course when I have time while I am being a stay-at-home mom of a two year old little boy.


With an easy eye makeup I paired a bold burgundy lip from Max Factor, called Lipfinity in the shade Frivololous 108.
This liquid lipstick is amazingly long lasting even after you had lunch, especially when you apply more layers. These liquid lipsticks come in various colors, they are matt but it comes with a hydrating  balm stick which makes it shiny. I don't really like shiny dark colors but that's my preference. AND the lipstick itself is reeeeally drying so with my dry skin I have to scrub hydrate and then hydrate again before I use it. So it would make sense to use the stick. I suggest using an EOS lipbalm or some kind of not too hydrating or flowing, sticky lipbalm right before you would apply the lipstick.

You can watch how I've done my makeup on my youtube channel, subscribe for more beauty and mommy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC27LjS5KCZCWqOdvs2VC3qw

The products used in my makeup video:

Clinique Age defense BB cream - 03
Maybelline Fit me! concealer - 20
Bourjois Healthy Balance púder - 52 Vanille
E.l.f. Eyebrow kit - Medium
L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper - Medium Brown
Manhattan Matt Bronzing Powder - 010 Light
Bourjois Blush - 72 Rose Amber
Estée Lauder Shimmer Powder - 01 Gold Pearl
EOS ajakbalzsam (valamilyen bogyós gyümölcsös)
Artdeco Fixing Powder
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Naked, Buck
L'oreal Super Liner - Black
Clinique Cream Sharper for Eyes - 121 true black
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - W.O.S
Maybelline Lash Sensational - Black waterproof
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - 005 Nude
M.A.C lip pencil - Whirl
Max Factor Lipfinity - 108 Frivolous

Feel free to leave a comment below whether you have a question or just want to chat!

Psssst! My next post and video might be about Lush products!

No comments:

Post a Comment